Saturday, June 21, 2008

Girls Must Be Crazy !!!............


Writer : Unknown, as I get it as a Forward….. but whoever wrote, its good ; So I thought to share…. (No offence to Girls)
 
GALZZ  MUST BE CRAZY

"These Guys must be crazy yaar", Asha suddenly remarked while adoring
herself in the mirror.

Her roommate priya who was busily playing Minesweeper in her laptop, turned
to Asha and asked, "c'mon, ma'm wat happened..you talking about Guys
suddenly..watz the matter?"

Asha : True yaar, these guys  must be crazy.. I think they do all sort of
stupid things if they fall in love

Priya : aaha, Asha.what happened pa, suddenly you talking about love.who is
that idiot ?

Asha : Hey keep quiet ok! I'm already very angry... You please don't try to
tease me further

Priya : hahaha, you angry. see yourself in the mirror.. your drooling is
quite apparent. Tell me whoz that guy who made you talk about love all of
the sudden

Asha : our next cubicle northie yaar, Vikram I  mean.. He is following me
wherever I go

Priya (surprised) : What you mean Vikram? Hey come on so many girls in our
office are drooling about him.... don't just blush ok? You shouldn't lie too
much esp when you are seeing urself in the mirror

Asha : hey come on yaar, you know, that day in FC, I went to wash my hands.
All other taps were free only. But this guy purposely waited and came to the
tap where I washed my hands after I went.

Priya : hmmph.. Big deal... This is more feebler than BSNL signal. (shakes
her head) I cant accept this as a Love signal

Asha : wait wait. Even I didn't think it as a big issue. But yesterday no,
after finished with my dinner, I missed my mobile in the desk while leaving.
When I came back to pick it up, I noticed this Vikram picking up my paper
towel and put in his pocket. What would you say for this?

Priya : Really??? Do u mean it

Asha : hey true yaar.. thatz why I said.. these guys are all crazy.. they
tend to do all sorts of stupid things for love and romance

Priya : aah..dont tell me you didn't like that

Asha : hehe thatz a different story J ... you come with me to Food court
today.. I'll show you live action today

That afternoon........Priya and Asha dine together in the Food court. Vikram
who enters the Food court at the same time, takes the seat just behind them.

Asha : Look where he is sitting

Priya : O.K O.K.. Relax

Both finish their lunch and go to wash their hand. As they return they see
Vikram standing near the place where they had their lunch

Asha : Now see what he does

Priya : Wait , wait

Vikram looks here and there, after getting convinced no one is around, picks
up the tumbler that was used by Asha during her lunch.

Asha : (triumphant smile) What do yaa say now?

Priya : Yep yep, Guys must be crazy only.. I will go and catch that Vikram
red handedly

Asha : hey relax priya, Me feeling shy

Priya : hello this is not a  film story to keep postponing love proposal
until a railway station climax. You just wait here

Priya straightly goes to Vikram, who is quiet surprised to see her..

Vikram : Hi priya..how do u do

Priya : Dei, what are u doing da

Vikram : err..whatz the matter pri?

Priya : Watz the tumbler u are holding in ur hand

Vikram : oh this one ah? This is your friend Asha's work. Arrey, she is so
careless yaar. Whenever she goes to wash her hands in the wash basin, she
leaves the tap open and let water go waste. She never disposes of the paper
towel, once she is done with lunch and leaves it there itself. See even now,
she doesn't even care to keep the tumbler back in the place. How many times
you expect me to keep reminding in mails as part of the HALE cleanliness
initiative of the week. Nobody cares.. see, for being a volunteer what sort
of job I have to do. Regardless of the number of posts in the bulletin about
etiquette nobody cares to listen."

Saying this, a disgusted vikram goes to pick up the tumbler in the next
desk. An apparently shocked Asha could not mutter any other words except
mumbling "GALS MUST BE REALLY CRAZY . . . . ..."

0 Comments: