Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun..Fun..Fun

A pregnant lady goes to one swamiji.
The swami says when the baby get's delivered
the baby's father will die!
The lady says "oh thank god, my husband is safe..


Ultimate answer while changing d job.
Interviewer- Y did u leave ur last job?
Applicant: Coz d company shifted d office and didnt tell me where...


Ultimate thought:
if more than one mouse is mice;
then more than one spouse is?
SPICE ! ;)


sardar proposed a girl.
the girl replied i m 1 year elder to you.
sardar said i will marry you after 1 year.


Sardar in mysore palace,
Tourist guide- sir PLz don sit there, It is Tippu sultan's chair
Sardar- oye don't worry yaar i will get up when he comes...


1 lady delivered twins surprisingly 1 is a boy n 1 is dog.how is it possible? Bcoz her husband is a hutch user wherever he goes dog follows.


Boy : your slippers look nice! Girl: if u continue talking like this,my slippers will come 2 my hands! Boy:oh..then ur skirt is also nice..


Dad to Son: When I beat u how do u control your anger.
Son: I start cleaning toilet.
Dad: how does that satisfy you?
Son: I clean with ur tooth brush.


husband asks, do u know the meaning of wife.
it means... - without - informtion - fighting - evrytime!
wife on hearng this says, it could also mean - with idiot for ever!


A Noble Award winner dedicated his Novel to his wife and wrote
Its dedicated to my Wife because in her absence I could complete this Book


Blonde : Sitting on The Top of the Mountain and Studying.
When a Person asked what she was doing.
she replied - Higher Studies Man !!!


hi, wats up... listen can i get a picture of urs?...
the thing is that i have started a new hobby of collecting photographs of natural disasters!


Whats the difference between Data and Information?
362436 - Data
36-24-36 Information!


Great Calculation: Only 20% boys have brains. Rest have Girlfriends


It was Santa's weding anniversary.
Preeto: Shall v hav butter chicken to celebrate?
Santa: y punish da poor chicken for da mistake v hav made


Son asks father diff.btw Confidence and Confidential?
Dad says- u are my son, i am confident,
ur friend is also my son that's Confidential.

0 Comments: