Thursday, December 4, 2008

6 + 6 + 6 Realities !!

Dating
6 weeks into courstship : I love U, I love U, I love U !!
6 months later : Of course I love U ( eyes glued to TV's sports channel ).
6 years later : GOD, if I didn't love you, then why the hell did I propose?


Back from Work
6 weeks after married : Honey, I'm home.
6 months later : BACK!!
6 years later : What did your mom cook for us today??


Gifts
6 week into marriage : Honey, I really hope you liked this ring.
6 months later : I bought you a painting. It would fit the motif in our living room.
6 years later : Here's the money. Go buy yourself something.


Phone Ringing
6 weeks after married : Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.
6 months later : Here, for you.
6 years later : PHONE RINGING !!


Cooking
6 weeks into marriage : I never knew food could taste so good!
6 months later : What are we having for dinner tonight?
6 years later : AGAIN the same !?


Apology
6 weeks into marriage : Honey muffin, don't you worry, Ill never hold this against you.
6 months later : Watch out! Don't do it again.
6 years later : What do you not understand about what I just said, huh ??


New Dress
6 weeks : Oh my God, you look like an angel in that dress !
6 months : You bought a new dress again ??
6 years : How much did THAT cost me ?


Planning for vacation
6 weeks : How do 2 weeks in Vienna or anywhere you please sound ??
6 months : What's so bad about going to Istanbul using a budget airline?
6 years : Travel? What's so bad about staying home ??


TV
6 weeks : Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight ?
6 months : I like this movie you chose.
6 years : I'm going to watch ESPN, if you're not in the mood, go to bed. I can stay up by myself.

0 Comments: