Saturday, December 6, 2008

Salesman Joke

A salesman telephoned a household, and a four-year-old boy answered. The conversation went thus:

Salesman: May I speak to your mother?

Boy: She's not here.

Salesman: Well, is anyone else there?

Boy: My sister.

Salesman: O.K., fine. May I speak to her?

Boy: I guess so.

At this point there was a very long silence on the phone. Then:

Boy: Hello?

Salesman: It's you. I thought you were going to call your sister.

Boy: I did. The trouble is, I can't get her out of the playpen


Start your day with a smile and
hope that it will be a great day!
End your day with hope that it
will be even a better day tomorrow!


  ooo0
   (   )    0ooo
   \ (      (   )
    \_)      ) /
            (_/  Äll lðvê§ §hðµlÐ ßê §ïmþl¥ §†êþþïñg §†ðñê§ †ð †hê lðvê ð£ GðÐ"

0 Comments: